Job: Flight Attendant Manager – Airline Jobs
|Title|| Flight Attendant Manager – Airline Jobs|
|Location||Sydney Domestic Terminal|
Flight Attendant Manager ( Job Number 010190)
- Located at Sydney Domestic Terminal
- Multi-faceted and dynamic role
Qantas is widely regarded as a leading airline and one of the strongest brands in Australia. We have built a reputation for excellence in safety, operational reliability, engineering and maintenance, and customer service. Qantas proudly recognises the value and the dedication of our employees across the globe and is one of the largest employers in Australia.
Become a part of the Qantas Cabin Crew team that enables and drives our success . This position is in place to directly manage the performance and productivity of a number of Flight Attendants within the Sydney Domestic Base on a day-to-day basis and support the management team .
In return, Qantas will offer you a diverse and attractive range of benefits, and a variety of career options arising from the complexity and specialisation of the various businesses.
You will be responsible for:
- Accountable for the overall performance of a team of flight attendants;
- Work with Cabin Crew Managers and Cabin Crew to contribute to Business Plan objectives;
- Manage the individual training and development plans for cabin crew within area of responsibility;
- Ensure areas on non-performance area dealt with effectively and in a timely manner;
- Contribute to the implementation of the Qantas Safety Program;
- Case manage attendance issues to reach the most effective return to work outcomes, referring to other agents as required;
- Liaise with the Cabin Crew Manager, Manager Cabin Crew Performance and HR to manage Industrial Relations issues arising within area of responsibility, ensuring appropriate and timely communication of critical business information, customer feedback and upward feedback from crew;
- Comply with Corporate and Divisional/ Departmental Service Standards; and
- Comply with Corporate Occupational Health and Safety Responsibilities Standard.
To Be successful in this role you will display:
- Tertiary qualifications in management of business related discipline;
- Capacity to facilitate collaboration amongst people across the business;
- Willingness to support the development of other peoples skills and capabilities;
- Capability to focus, align and build effective teams and engage team commitment;
- Self management orientation;
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team to ensure a positive and cohesive environment;
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, influencing and diplomacy skills;
- Proven ability to work on multiple tasks;
- Computer literacy in MS office; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Qantas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we invite you to be part of an organisation that fosters a diverse workplace, supports many charities and environmental initiatives, and is actively committed to Australia’s youth, the arts and sport. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Embrace the Spirit and submit your application today using the link here to apply direct with Qantas.