Job: Intern (m/f) Air Cargo and Logistics Management – Airline Jobs
» Jobs Listing
» Job: Intern (m/f) Air Cargo and Logistics Management – Airline Jobs
|Title|| Intern (m/f) Air Cargo and Logistics Management – Airline Jobs|
Lufthansa Consulting GmbH is looking for you as an intern (m/f) to support our Air Cargo and Logistics Management team in Frankfurt am Main. Throughout the internship, you will actively participate in research and sales activities supporting our air cargo and logistics consultancy projects for our clients around the globe.
- Assistance in developing of routine analysis in the area of air cargo and logistics
- Research and follow up on latest development trends in the air cargo industry
Tasks Sales Activities:
- Research support on potential consultancy projects worldwide
- Support in preparatory work for conferences
- Devise strategies to approach potential clients based on the market research and analysis
- Support in the proposal process
Tasks Consultancy Project Support:
- Actively support the consultant’s project work
- Project related data research and analysis together with consultants
- Assistance in developing of concepts in line with project tasks
- On-site support of international project, if required
- Currently an undergraduate (from third semester onwards) or graduate student (m/f) in economics, business administration, engineering or logistics
- Enrolment during the entire duration of the internship is mandatory
- Previous practical experience through internships (e. g. research, logistics or aviation) is an advantage
- Work experience in foreign countries is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive and able to develop solutions
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel in particular
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English (German or another languages are an advantage)
- High degree of self-motivation
- High performer with attention to detail
- Good communication and team skills
As an intern in our company you work in a versatile environment with international experts and global air cargo related consultancy projects.
For further queries please get in contact with Christopher Schmacke via phone under
+49 69 696 20854 or via e-mail to email@example.com.
Lufthansa Consulting is one of the leading management consultancies in the aviation industry. Our international clients from the airline and airport environment trust our excellent industry expertise combined with sound methodic know-how. Our consulting services assist them in securing and strengthening their competitive position. 100 employees from 17 nations create solution concepts in interdisciplinary teams together with the customers and accompany them during implementation.
www.lhconsulting.de If this is you, please apply online direct with Lufthansa here.